Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Winter Word Card!!

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge!
This card was so inspired by Donna Mundinger!!...thank you Donna... I want to tell you Donna is brilliant...I knew that but after making this card I must tell you she is even more brilliant than you even know... this card could use more bling but I was just too exhausted to keep going!!!... I made a word card for The Gypsy Spot for this coming Monday... this one is an improvement!!... you will have to wait to see that one!!!... but I may never ever do another one ever!! ... so when Donna does one be sure and give her extra hugs!!... and ooohhhh and ahhhhh lots and lots and lots!!!!... the instructions are at the bottom of the post on the mat shots... to easier explain!!!... click on the picture to see a larger picture!... hugs everybody! Jeannie

2 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! What a beauty =) I can not even begin to understand how much work went into this...but it turned out GREAT...you should be proud =)

Oh, I wanted to let you know that I have been "inking" alot more thanks to your help. I dont know if you remember, but a while back, before I had a blog, I had emailed you about how you ink...and you were so nice and emailed me back with instructions how you ink...I just wanted to let you know how much it helped me =)

Hugs,
Sarah

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! What a beauty =) I can not even begin to understand how much work went into this...but it turned out GREAT...you should be proud =)

Oh, I wanted to let you know that I have been "inking" alot more thanks to your help. I dont know if you remember, but a while back, before I had a blog, I had emailed you about how you ink...and you were so nice and emailed me back with instructions how you ink...I just wanted to let you know how much it helped me =)

Hugs,
Sarah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In