Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snowbird

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.

I don't know if I am going to get to make another card this week.. Dr appointment's 2 for mom ..one for me.... and our Thanksgiving is this weekend.... so I am going to be very busy.... and am missing making cards already... I did get my When Its Cold Outside cartridge today!!!... so I just had to make this card.....it is a card that should have been easy but then I had a dull blade...then a too sticky mat... and it just got hard!!...but when I did get the cuts to cut out I was really really happy with the results... I hope that you like it too... thank you so much for looking!
hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
When It's Cold Outside
Top left snowflake is a shadow cut @ w 1.86 x h 2.05 - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 2 inches.
Bottom left snowflake cut @ w 2.43 x h 2.24 - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 2 1/4 inches.
Large snowflake is a shadow cut @ w 3.81 x h 3.51 -on the Cricut I would cut this @ 3 1/2 inches.
For the top two I added a George octagon cut @ w 1.64 x h 152 - you would not need this cut without the Gypsy.
Winter Woodland
Cut allCardinal cuts @ h 2.19..the widths will be right if you set the just the heights.
CUTTLEBUG
Snowflake Folder

10 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

OH my gosh, this just showed up in my dashboard and I knew it was a Jeannie Phillips card. You have outdone yourself. This is spectaclarly gorgeous! Is that a word!

Jennie K. said...

Clever as ever! I will miss your cards for the week. Good luck with all of the appointments.

Carol<>< said...

totally love this card, I don't have that cart. but I am going to figure out some way to make it! Hmmm, black Friday is coming, maybe a great sale then!
Keeping you and your mom in my prayers, ENJOY the Thanksgiving Holiday,
Carol<><

Alice said...

I'll be thinking of you when you are at your appointments.

This card is absolutely adorable...it's almost as if the bird is playing hide and seek with the snowflake.
Take care =)

4kids4 said...

Jeannie, this card is soooo pretty! That cardinal is just plain cute and your inking is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing...you truly have a gift!

~Sharon

Jessica said...

Love this card!! TFS

TxLonestarAngel said...

Wonderful 3D effect card!

XX
Stephanie

Rose said...

Jeannie I just love this card. I'm from Indiana and the cardinal is our state bird, and I love snowflakes. This card is so gorgeous,it's a perfect card for me to send to loved one's.Thanks I have a sister-in-law who is a missionary, I known she would love it.Rosebud222222222@aol.com

Anonymous said...

What a great card. I love how you layered those snow flakes. I can't wait to get that cartridge.

Barb
jcdiehl@sprynet.com

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Jeannie, this is so beautiful. I love it a lot! I was tickled a little when you were talking about the difficulties you were having with making this card. I hate those days! I'm glad you stuck with it because this card is worthy of awards and praise!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In