Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Snowflake

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
Donna has just got me going...between her and the card I made for The-Gypsy Spot for Monday I have a new kind of card addiction!!!!... and I am having a blast... I saved my first one for Monday since we are learning together at The-Gypsy Spot that seemed only fair.... I hope that you like this card...I had fun making it... still learning this shape/layer thing... so there are some mistakes... but getting better!... Hope you like it... let me know what you think.... Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Gypsy Wanderings
Large snowflakes and shadows cut @ h 4.47 the with will follow the height so just set the height.
Small snowflakes and their shadows cut @ h 2.47 the width will follow the height.
Winter Woodland
Snowman and his shadows cut @ h 4.30 the width will follow the height.
Alphalicious
HI and its shadow cut @ h 1.53 the width will follow.
Each screen shot is a separate file that I saved.
Everything in red is welded.
If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful job!!! :-)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Okay, I just dont know which one I LOVE more!!!!!! You have been busy lady...keep it up, these cards are perfect for you!!!!!!

Monique said...

It's lovely Jeannie !!

Hugs Monique

Carole Beath said...

Lovely snowflake, lovely card.
Carole

make more cards said...

This is so cute!! You never cease to amaze me! Great card.

Julie

Min said...

This turned out way cute! Love it!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Clare said...

Really nice. Feel more creatively inspired now.. THankyou

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

I love this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In