Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, November 9, 2009

Family

5 card kits available for this card on Etsy
I made this card for The Gypsy Spot... we were suppose to use Gypsy Wanderings and weld an item... this is what I ended up with and was so excited when I finished!!... I really like the look and it would make a wonderful scrapbook page... please be sure and visit The Gypsy Spot and see what the other Design Team members created...they do just beautiful work!! I did try to include Cricut Instructions please remember these are just a guess. Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Gypsy Wandering
"Family" cut @ w3.97 x h 2.17 .. on the Cricut I would cut this at 2 1.4 inches.
Family Shadow cut @ w 4.12 x h 2.17... on the Cricut I would cut it as 2 1/4 inches.
George
Oval cut @ w 2.78 x h 3.76... on the Cricut I would cut this at 3 3/4 inches.
I welded these two items together and laid it out to cut twice.
I pop-dotted the top piece.
Gypsy Wanderings
Leaves cut @ w 0.79 x h 0.77 ... on the Cricut I would cut these @ 3/4 an inch.
I cut 12 leaves 3 of each color.
Paper Doll Dress Up
Trees cut @ w 2.49 x h 2.58 ... on the Cricut I would cut this at 2 1/2 or even 2 3/4.
I cut the tree twice and pop-dotted the second one. This is my screen shot of my Gypsy mat just before I cut ... reminder: be sure to save your file before you cut.

7 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

Hi Jeannie,

I saw your card on the Gypsy Spot but wanted to comment here!!! Its amazing to say the least...I love it...and the saying on the inside!!!!!!!! GREAT job as always!!!

hope you are doing well,
Sarah

Carol<>< said...

Hi Jeannie, wow! you sure have the gypsy doing great things!
lovely family tree!
Carol<><

lavendarrose29 said...

I love this card. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie this turned out awesome.. so love everything... especially the sentiment. Great job

dj1952 said...

Hi Jeannie,

I think this card is gorgeous! I'm not working on cards at the present time. I'm working on my blog. If I had realized how much easier it would have been to do a little at a time, I would have started it earlier. Lol. I guess it's a good thing that I actually haven't made that many cards yet. Although now it seems like a lot more than I first thought.

Thank you for all of YOUR inspiration. I'll let you know when I've gotten the blog up to date.

dj

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Wonderful card Jeannie

Pamela said...

This is my favorite card so far I think. I love the sentiment. I thought of the family of God, and Jesus,and Christmas when I saw it. I asked another question in another comment I made, I have one more, would you give the base card size? thanks for sharing your enormous talent.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In