Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, November 30, 2009

Snowman Wreath - my The Gypsy Spot Design Team Challenge Card

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
OH OH OH... : Custom Crops donated a Gypsy!!..Yes a Gypsy to The Gypsy Spot... be sure a go to The Gypsy Spot and find out how to enter to win!! Its being given away Tuesday December 1st!!... this is my The Gypsy Spot DT Challenge card for this week... and it was so so so so inspired by Donna Mundinger... so be sure and check out the card that inspired me by clicking here!!... I didn't however use her cut file...I am a bit stubborn that way...I wanted to make one all on my own... and I don't have Design Studio .... when I saw Donna's card I got out my Gypsy and went to work... and this is how my card ended up...and it was just perfect for The Gypsy Spot for this week!!!... I needed a snowman or snowflakes... be sure and check out The Gypsy Spot for the other wonderful cards that the very talented DT members have created!! Thank you so much for looking! Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Joys of the Season
Snowfriends
George
I have the instructions below on the mat so that they will be eaiser to understand.
You can click on any picture to enlarge so if you need the text bigger in the instructions just click on the picture.
I did not include Cricut sizes this time because of all the welding.
Please let me know which way you like the instructions better.

8 comments:

Alice said...

Good Morning Jeannie,
Such a cute card. How do you not love snowmen with a sweater =) so happy and cozy. I think you have gotten quite good with the welding. I recently bought the design studio in hopes of learning the welding.
Kudos to a wonderful job!
as for the instructions....I personally prefer how you had it before. It's easier for me to read and understand and sometimes I am able to cut and paste your instructions onto another sheet so that I bring it with me to another place.
Have a wonderful day!

make more cards said...

Your wreath card is just gorgeous! Amazing!

Jo said...

Jeannie, this is so sweet ... love the face on your little snowman!!

Jo xx

Saskia said...

Ooooh... beautiful card... so sweet and cute!

Saskia :)

Maryellen said...

What a wonderful card! I love the
wreath and the cute snowman in the middle.
Great job
Maryellen :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! TFS!!! :-)

Monique said...

I love your card Jeannie !!!

Hugs Monique

Regina Easter said...

this is beyond adorable...love it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In