Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Tags

My daughter, Madison is an accountant for International Paper... in her department they work in a group of 6... and they get each other a $10 Christmas present....so we made her some candy jars for M&M's... they love candy there!!... its like gold... we etched their Initial on the top and a leaf in the bottom corner of 2 sides...wish I had pictures... here are the tags I made for the jars... I used my Gypsy...but nothing is welded so I am just listing the sizes...along with the size I would cut on the Cricut with out my Gypsy...
CRICUT & GYPSY
Christmas Cheer
Red Tag cut @ w 2.26 x h 3.93 - on the Cricut I would cut this at 4 inches.
White Tag (on both the front and back)cut at w 2.10 x h 3.74 - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 3 3/4 inches.
Reindeer cut @ 2 2.57 x h 1.40 - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 1 1/2 inches.
"to:" cut @ w 0.95 x h 0.75 - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 3/4 inch.
"from:" cut @ w 1.60 x h 0.67 - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 1/2 inch.
Base Camp
Strip is a square cut @ w 1.85 x h 0.18 - without the Gypsy I would use my paper trimmer for this.
I used a hair pick to make the bow... love these bows.

1 comment:

Michele said...

These tags are lovely, I like the idea of etching candy jars. Nice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In