Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Vase of Joy

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I was going through my cartridges on my Gypsy and found this JOY with a flower on it.... and just loved the joy...but didn't want the flower so I decided to weld the vase to the joy over the top of the flower... and then the rest of the card just evolved from that... the Shadow Joy and Vase is cut in a green/snowflake print... the Joy and Vase without the shadow cut in red and then just the vase is cut in beige...in the red cut the circle of the flower still cuts out.... it just didn't weld right there...but it was going to be covered by the beige vase so it didn't matter... welding is shown in the screen shot at the bottom of the page... all red items are welded.... thank you so much for looking... Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Gypsy Wanderings
Joy cut @ w 3.51 x h 3.37 - On the Cricut I would cut his at 3 1/2 inches.
Joy Shadow cut @ w 3.70 x h 3.37 - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 3 1.2 inches.
Walk In My Garden
Vase and vase shadows cut @ h 2.93..when you set the height the width will be right - on the Cricut I would cut these @ 3 inches.
Joys of the Season
Poinsettias cut @ w 1.81 x h 1.85 - on the Cricut I would cut these at 1 3/4 inches.
Stretch Your Imagination
Flourish in Square cut @ w 1.71 x h 1.64 I used the square on the inside of the card with a red square behind it and the flourish in the vase - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 1. 3/4 inches.
Storybook
Flourish cut @ w 2.75 x h 0.59 - on the Cricut I would cut this at 3/4 inch because I stretched it on my Gypsy.
Flourish (second florish on second row on mat shot) cut @ w 1.93 x h 1.86 - on the Cricut I would cut this @ 3/4 inch.
*I guess at the Cricut sizes based on the height sizes of my Gypsy cuts... these are the sizes I would have tired first when not using my Gypsy.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

WOW... blown away once again. Maybe it's because I'm new to your blog, lol. Really love it. I hope to incorporate some of this into the cards I'm doing right now. Thank you, again, for sharing!

Live Love and Scrap said...

I did not even know we could weld on top of something...duh!!! I cant wait to try it...thanks Jeannie!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Sandi said...

everyone needs a vase of joy and yours is lovely. Hugs

Carol<>< said...

lovely, another winner!
Carol<><

AngelaP said...

Thanks for including the sizes I can try on my cricut for this card. I don't have a gypsy and may not be able to get one until the price drops.
Thanks again for remembering we may not have a gypsy.

lavendarrose29 said...

Another great card. I am so blown away by your talent.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In