Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

She loves me, she loves me not...

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I was inspired by a picture to make this card... I am just loving this paper pad it is so romantic!!.. and I am such a fool for romance!! .. I hope that you like it!... I am going to try and give CRICUT INSTRUCTIONS along with my Gypsy instructions... because I have had several request for both... please if you use my Cricut Instructions let me know if they are working for you... because they are going to be a bit of guess work.... Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Walk in My Garden
Flower cut @ h 2.28 x w 1.74.. on the Gypsy .. Cricut size 1 3/4 inches.
I cut the flower twice.
I pop-dotted the flower together at the base of the flower and glued the end of the pedals directly together with a touch of glue... I shaded with chalk.
Center of flowers cut @ w 1.38 x h 1.74 on the Gypsy...on the Cricut cut @ 1 3/4 inches to match the flower.
I cut these twice in yellow only used the solid piece...I added color with chalk and pop-dotted between the yellow pieces.
Leaves cut @ w 1.58 x h 1.00 with the gypsy..on the Cricut I would cut them at inch.
I pulled the end of the leaves together and glued the ends to make the pop up in the center.
Jasmine
Corners cut @ w 1.60 x h 5.11 on the Gypsy... on the Cricut I would cut them @ 2 1/2 on real dial size... you get two corners per one cut.. cut 4 times so you also have corners for the inside of the card.
The Stem of the flower was cut with my wavy paper trimmer.
This is a picture of my gypsy mat when I cut out my card ... the center square won't cut..it is a rectangle the size of my card opened as a template...I use this to know if my cuts will fit on my card right.... be sure and save your files!...as you can see I grouped all the pieces together that need to be cut in the same colors

5 comments:

Alice said...

Wow another amazing card! What a wonderful idea. Thank you for taking the time to put the instructions for the cricut as well =) Much appreciated!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

wow jeannie, you are so sweet to do the instructions for both, cricut and the gypsy... wonder why the the sizes would be different?

Love the card..I am so impressed with your talent

Maryellen Webber said...

Very cute Card Jeannie!
Hope you're doing well.
-Maryellen
Lawrenceville, GA

Carole Beath said...

This is one beauty of a card, Jeannie. I love it.
Carole

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! The paper is beautiful. Great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In