Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas With the Cricut - Crafty Gift

At our house we like Christmas to last forever... a tradition started by my Grandmother... and one we all embraced on my mom's side of the family!!... my husband seems to like it too... but we all get each other several gifts... one regular gift then several small gifts...so each person has lots to open..then we each take a turn opening gifts one at a time until all the gifts are gone... saving the biggest gifts for last... so when I was to make a crafty gift I thought of this as a wonderful treat for one of the small gifts... I hope that you like it!!!... I have loved loved my stint as guest designer at Christmas With the Cricut and feel so honored to be included in that with somebody as talented as Susan!! ... Be sure and hop over to Christmas With the Cricut and see the other wonderful crafty gifts!!... and go from there to Susan's blog and leave her a comment too! Hugs! Jeannie

CRICUT
From My Kitchen
Rooster cut @ 1 3/4 inches.
I cut him once in brown and once in red for each square...cut away the red parts I needed and added them to the brown rooster cut.
Click on picture below to get the other instructions, they were much clearer instructions if I put them in the picture.

27 comments:

Brens Designs said...

What a great gift! Love it! Your holidays sound like fun! Happy Day to you!

Shirley said...

Beautiful!!

Maria said...

Beautiful project! What a nice gift! Thanks for all the inspiration you have given this week on CWTC blog:)

~JulieH~ said...

Another beautiful project Jeannie! I've loved seeing your wonderful creations for CWTC
Hugs
Juliexx

Unknown said...

Jeannie, this is just beautiful!! Thank you so much for being a guest designer on our blog! We have really enjoyed having you!

dee said...

Jeannie,
Love love love this little guy. He is soooo cute. Sounds like you have a lot of fun at Christmas time.

Jessica said...

Jeanne you have been a great source of inspiration this week. And your work is beautiful!

shanna said...

Your creations are alwasy beautiful. TFS

Sherri said...

wow....those are so wonderful!!

Shari said...

What a neat tradition and your project is fabulous. Thank you so much for the measured directions - very easy to follow.

csroyal said...

Isn't this great?!!! Super project and instructions!

Anonymous said...

Jeannie!!! I'm so glad to have found your blog!! You are so talented!!! I love this project, it is sooo pretty! And looks like it would be a fun gift to make and give!!!

Thanks so much for your guest work at CWTC! You & Susan did such a fantastic job!

Cheers!
Lisa Sturgill :)

Rose said...

Jeannie!!! Thank you so much for being a guest designer this week at cwtc. I'm so glad they had a link to your blog. I will be visiting often. Awesome projects, they call us snowbirds here in Ind (state bird cardinal) love your cards.Thanks
Rosebud222222222@aol.com

shari said...

Jeannie, I love love love your rooster luminary. I collect roosters so I'll definately try this one. Great job at Christmas with the Cricut. I enjoy looking at all your projects. Shari (cricutrookie)

Susan said...

Jeannie, Such beautiful work! Your Rooster luminary is so clever ~ my mind is spinning! Your directions are always easy to understand. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Susan

dianne said...

Another great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Crafty Sue said...

Jeanie,
I love this idea! So clever. And love the Old World look to it. TFS

Carol<>< said...

awww, this warms the heart!
Carol<><

Maria said...

I love your project. This would look great in my kitchen.

Thanks for sharing such great ideas.

Susan Edwards said...

What a creative idea!!! Great project- - - AGAIN!!!! LOL.

Thanks for a wonderful week of FABULOUS projects. You have been so sweet and shared so much talent... Thanks Jeannie.

xx Susan

janst said...

Jeannie, this is a lovely gift to get.
TFS
p.s. I have enjoyed this journey with cricut christmas with you

Nana Mouse said...

Your luminary is delightful!! One I'll have to try, for sure!! Thank you for your projects, hard work and sharing of your creativity this past week on CWTC!!

Peggy

Sharon said...

This is just great! Someone is going to get a fantastic gift! It is beautiful! This has been an awesome week with you as one of the guest designers. I have so loved looking at all you fabulous creations! Your Christmas sounds like it is so much fun! Wonderful!!!! :)

Ladybug said...

Love hearing about Christmas traditions! Your project is simply beautiful!! TFS! :-)

Becky Moore said...

I love to follow along on your blog and have really enjoyed your stint on CWTC. I have roosters all over my house so I can't wait to give this a try.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

My sweet friend.....this is fabulous!!!!!!! You did an outstanding job this week and I want to say CONGRATS!!!!! Big hugs, T

Brittany said...

This is an awesome gift to make! Actually, I may make a few of these for our decorations this year during Christmas :) I absolutely love luminaries. They add such a warm touch to everything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In