Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Card

I was so excited about this when I finished it...but not when I started... I made it for a young man at work, Craig who is 24 today... he is such sweetheart.... it makes my day when he is at work because he is such a pleasure to be around.... he is just an all around nice guy... and Craig loves to fish... I so wanted it to be a nice card but I could hardly sleep for worrying that I could pull it off...off to take it to him ... wish me luck that he likes it! ~~Jeannie
Update: Craig loved his card!!
CRICUT
Campin Out
Trees cut @ 1 3/4 inches... 4 times each on regular cut and shift.
Fish cut @ 1 1/4 inch on regular cut, shift cut and shadow blackout then mounted with pop-dots.
Lots of inking! Old World Stack paper.





8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure he is going to love it, what's not to love. How do you do your inside, I just love how you do it.

Aussieleigh said...

That is such a beautiful card Jeannie - he will love it!

Jennie K. said...

Great card. Who wouldn't love it? Be sure to let us know what he thought!

Dogmom said...

What a beautiful card I'm sure he will love it. You are so talented.

TR said...

He's going to love it.

hugs, TR

Kopperhead said...

Jeannie, you keep on amazing me. Those are all beautiful. Wild Card is on my list of two more carts that I want, when I find them at the right price!

And Bright Spot...so cute! k-

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on this one!

lesley517 said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I love your work. I am going to try to make this card tonight for my father-in-laws birthday. Thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In