Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Grace

Craig a friend of mine at work asked me to make his a birthday card to give to his sweetheart, Grace.... Grace likes earth tones.... and this paper so so reminded me of her..... she is so soft spoken and so quietly sweet that the background paper reminded me so much of her... this is one of those cards that is much prettier in persons somehow ... even with my photo studio.... cross your fingers that this card gets me back into a creative flow!!... I have so missed making cards ... I have been so deep into a creative fog .... maybe this card will jump start me.... that and a week off work to rest up!! .... Cross your fingers Craig likes it for Grace... thanks for looking ~~ Jeannie
CRICUT
Dreams Come True
Roses cut @ 5 inches & 3 inches.
Bookplate that the rose is on was cut on my cutter and the corners cut out with a ticket punch.
Lots of inking for ageing... Candle was handcut and the flame is a teardrop punch.
Stitching in green with my machine.



6 comments:

Leah said...

Very nice, I'm sure she'll love it! I was wondering what you decided to do about teaching at Hobby Lobby? Been thinking of you...:)

Leah said...

I meant to say too how much I love the inside of your card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, that is just AWESOME... I wish I could do that and say I am in a fog... you are so creative (even in your fog) WOW, so beautiful.. What did you decide about teaching???
HUGS

Monique said...

It's beautifull Jeannie !!! I love how many details you always have in your cards :)).

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

I agree - the details are amazing! Beautiful work...

TR said...

This card looks like it would go to a gentle
spirited person. Very sweet.

hug,TR

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In