Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine Card

Sold on Ebay
I wanted to make a card this morning...but I was in a fog.... rested a while and this just popped into my head...had to go and make it.... that minute...that was about an hour ago...lol .... pushed the animals off the couch...boy are they good cuddle buddies....and started creating!! ... Don't you just love to create!! Thank you so much for looking! ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Home Accents
Flourish cut @ 3 inches on regular cut and shadow.
George
Hearts cut @ 2 1/2 inches and 1 1/2 inches... the front heart is cut twice and popped dotted both times.
Stitching with gold thread... lots of inking with brown ink!





8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just beautiful as always.. love the inside. I wish I could find some creative...

Kopperhead said...

That's just beautiful. Thanks for giving the instructions! I would love to attempt this design.

Kopperhead said...

Me again. Where is the link to follow your blog? I can't seem to find it. Probably right under my nose.
Thanks,
k

Kopperhead said...

Thank you Jeanne...sometimes I miss things right under my nose!

Min said...

Wow, what a great design!! I love the paper combinations you used!
Hugs - Min

Leah said...

Very pretty, I love that Flourish from Home Accents:)

Sharon Caudle said...

this is gorgeous Jeannie! I love the flourish and those hearts are so pretty! GREAT card!!

Kopperhead said...

I lifted your card; I'd love for you to take a look. And thanks for your inspiration! k

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In