Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, January 19, 2009

Marie Antoinette Award

This Marie Antoinette Award was passed to my by Caryn.... she is so supportive and so talented and I am so happy to receive this award from her... Thank you Caryn so much. The ladies I have chosen to pass this award to are:
1. DeeDee...who is such a sweetie and does beautiful things.
2. Allie ... who I feel just the same about.
3. Monique ... who does amazingly pretty cards...and supports me so much!
4. Sharon ... who's work just makes me as happy as her friendship does.
5. Kay ... who's I know I share a bond... we are so much alike... (will tell you how one day).
6. Sandy ... who's smile is as infectious and beautiful art, thank you for your suport!

4 comments:

Caryn said...

You are so, so welcome. You are a star!

Kopperhead said...

Jeannie, how sweet! Thank you so much. We do have quite a few things in common, for instance, I don't think I ever told you my children are ages 23 and 21 also! Boys. Zack (23) is graduating in May.

Before Florida we lived in Alabama, and when youngest, Brandon, was born, I spent three months with him in the neo-natal ward at Birmingham...the University one.
kopperhead at cox dot net

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Jeannie, you are SUCH a sweetie! Thank you so much for your kind words and for thinking of me for this award! I'm very honored to receive it from you. HUGS!!

Monique said...

Thank you so much Jeannie. That's so sweet of you :).

Hugs Monique

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In