Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

If Nothing Ever Changed II

This weeks win-a-free card!
I chose to make this card again with different paper for my win-a-free card, card this week because I loved the saying so much. This is also going to be one of my first card class cards that I will hopefully be teaching at Hobby Lobby starting in February ... Please keep your fingers crossed for me! ~~Jeannie
Martha Stewart Butterfly punches.
Lots of brown ink for aging.
Doodles with a Sharpie and a Unibal white gel pen.
I know, I know no Cricut can you believe that!!... I so love my Cricut and find it next to impossible to make a card without mine!




3 comments:

BettyBee said...

Dear Jeannie, another lovely card, from a lovely lady! And I have a lovely surprise for you. You have been awarded a LOVELY BLOG AWARD!!

http://BettyBrett.blogspot.com

BettyBee

MarianneT24 said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

googler said...

prada purse
prada uk
prada hand bags
miu miu
miu miu handbags

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In