Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, January 26, 2009

A Grandmother's Love

I was so excited about this card when I started weaving..... I started weaving with no particular idea in mind....then as I worked my mind began to run away....and I was getting more and more excited .... I just couldn't wait to get it all on paper.... its one of my all time favorite cards... the weaving was inspired by Donna and Aymee and the nest inspired by Sandi... thank you all!!
CRICUT
George
Heart cut @ 2 3/4 inches... maybe I cut it at 2 1/2 inches, sorry I don't remember for sure.
50 States
Bird cut @ 1 3/4 inches
"0" cut @ 1 3/4 inches and turned sideways to use as the base of the bird's nest.
MARTHA STEWART
Branch Punch
CUTTLE BUG
Swiss Dot Folder
Lots of inking to age... stitching and doodling.






6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, I can see why you were excited, it's lovely

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Jeannie! This is beautiful! And as a Grandma, it makes MY heart sing! :) hugs!

michelle said...

Oh my goodness Jeannie this is such a beautiful card ! you must be so proud of this one it's extra special !!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - love the bird & nest.

AmyD

Kopperhead said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful card. I have been making some nests with the branch punch also...but mine are inchies and about to drive me nuts! And...again, beautiful!!

TR said...

It has a very old gramma-y feeling.
I like it a lot!
And I'm loving the new look of matting on the inside! :)

Hug, TR

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In