Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love

My new Cuttlebug... (thank you again Margie) ... is making me stretch my creative muscle ... I really thought this card was going to end up in the trash in the middle of it...now I am really happy with it ... I received a new Cuttlebug folder in the mail yesterday from my sweet friend Annette... she had two of them... Thank you Annette for this treat .... so I had to get busy creating with my new gift... I have truly been blessed this year ... it lifts my spirits so much after our bad year last year,,, it makes me feel so hopeful!! Thank you ladies oh so much!!
CRICUT
George
Hearts cut @ 2 3/4 inches.
Oppsited Attract
"love" cut @ 1 1/4 inches on the upright feature.
CUTTLE BUG
Stylized Flowers Folder
On the inside white square I embossed the corner with the same folder.
MARTHA STEWART
Butter Fly Punch
I used lots of brown ink and red foam balls cut in half... from the floral dept.
(thank you Jeannene)
I learned from Shelly to make the butterfly lines... she is such a card brain.

14 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Beautiful beautiful... love how you put the dots on the flowers.. how creative you are. What is a butterfly line? You must share your secret. Another lovely card.

BigMan said...

Its awesome! The flowers in the backgrouond rock. Glad your in high spirts :- ). But one question, whats a cuddlebug and what does it do?
-B.M.

craftNmommy said...

BEAUTIFUL! wow...

Kopperhead said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, and yes, GORGEOUS! Love it.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness, this card is so strikingly beautiful Jeannie! I love the red and cream colors together with all the shading. It's GORGEOUS!!!!

Bamabel said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Monique said...

It's beautifull Jeannie !!

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, this is one of my all-time favorites! I am definitely lifting this one -- do you mind? I like how you just did the corner embossing on the inside -- BEAUTIFUL!

Cindy said...

I can't believe this is the first time I've ever seen your blog! I just love all your cards! Fantastic!

**Snoflak**

Caryn said...

Absolutley beautiful Jeannie and how lovely to have that folder passed on to you. You have made a gorgeous cardand I'm glad you're feeling more uplifted of late.

Love and light to you,

Caryn xxx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

AmyD

TR said...

You are so cleaver! This is very pretty. I'm very
glad you did not toss it. :)

hugs, TR

Anonymous said...

This is one of my faves of all time. Very elegant and striking. I love how you decorate the insides also, I am gonna have to try that. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Ashley said...

Hi Jeannie! I just found your blog yesterday! I have always LOVED your cards on the cricut msg board. The way you shade/ink is AMAZING!!! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I kind of "scraplifted" this card and wanted you to see it if you'd like :) I posted it on the msg board as well, but heres a link to my blog!

http://ashgonebuggy.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In