Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, January 23, 2009

Celebrate Freedom With Love

I got my new Cuttlebug Border folders today!!! Yipee.... I have been wanting to make a card using this flag for a while now.... and today when I got my folders I knew just what I wanted to do... this card came together pretty fast... love when that happens... thank you so much for looking... I love love your comments! ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Graphically Speaking
Flag cut @ 4 inches.
I had cut the white part behind the flag it just seemed easier since I wanted the blue square.
"freedom" cut @ 1 1/2 inches.
CUTTLEBUG
With Love Border Folder
"Celebrate" is hand written... lots of brown and white ink... doodling.
An old old Sizzix paddle punch for the star on the inside.



6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, lovely as always.. you have just been tagged, go to my blog to see what you have to do...

Nancy said...

girl----this is just FABO!!!! It's soo striking..I love red white and blue, but these tones that you picked are awesom...love all of the doodling that you added...awesom card Jeannie...

all4sydney said...

Your cards are amazing!!! Great Blog!!

Monique said...

It's lovely Jeannie !!

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

I feel like I should salute! LOL! Very, very pretty! Great inking, too! Oh, P.S. you've been tagged! Check out the details on my blog!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I love this card! Your work is AWESOME!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In