Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweet Violet

My 94 year old grandmother, MaMaw loves purple.... its suits her because her name is Violet... I am sending her this card... she doesn't know us often any more ... maybe she will have a moment when she gets this and know its from me... even if she doesn't she will absolutely love the colors and the heart... still playing with my Cuttlebug.... thank you for looking... ~~Jeannie

CRICUT
George
Heart cut @ 1 inch on regular and shadow.
CUTTLEBUG
Swiss Dot
Frills Borders
As always lots of ink ... black this time ... this was a simple card..pretty quick to make .... most the cuts were made with my cutter... still adjusting to the smaller cards ... I feel like I can't do as much with them ... I keep telling myself you can, you can just cut smaller pieces.





10 comments:

BigMan said...

Even though she may not know who sent it: I'm sure you're MaMaw will be happy to get such a beautiful card. I love the purple and how simple it is. Keep it up!
-B.M.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I pray that she will know it's from you,but like you said she will enjoy the beautiful colors. Great job my friend.. Thank you so much for thinking of me with the Marie Antoinette Award... I feel so special.

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Lovely card Jeannie! Your Mamaw will definately love it. Thank you also for awarding me the Marie Antoinette Award!
Hugs
Dee

Allies Creative Designs said...

Jeannie,
This card is absolutely beautiful!! Praying that your MaMaw will know that you sent it, She's going to love it. The color is so stunning. I also love Violet. WOW, you're so very talented!!

Hugs,
Also, thank you for the award of Marie Antoninette

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Jeannie, this is so beautiful. I sure hope she realizes it's from you, but it will make her happy no matter what. You're such a sweetheart! Big hugs to you!

myself said...

Beautiful! Is there a special thickness of the stocks you used to make the falling in of the heart? TIA! BTW... I frequent your blog often and left you an award on mine: http://lisaslittlrascals.blogspot.com.

Monique said...

Your card is beautifull Jeannie. I am sure she will love it :)).
I will be posting another card I created with my wild card cartridge later today :)).

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

AmyD

TR said...

This is just stunning.
I hope MaMaw enjoyed it as much as we do.

hugs, TR

TR said...

I didn't say this before but I
thought it was "shadowboxed" the
first time I saw it. It makes me
come look at it again and again.
I'll probably end up scap/card
lifting this one! :)


hugs, TR

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In