Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You Take My Breath Away

Sold on Ebay!
I just loved this paper... Its a paper pack form Paper Studio called So So Sweet... and this print was my favorite!!.... I have been trying for days to decide how to use it... I kept thinking of what Cricut cut I was going to use with it.... I had to take out the Cricut from the equation and wa-la ... here is what I came up with.... Oh yes I decided to get a quilling kit... all because of some swirles I saw on a card in a recent magazine... thoes were actually pretty easy.... will be eaiser after a few tries... I inked with Stamping Up Ink... and added stitching... hope you like!! ... Thank you so much for looking ..... ~~Hugs Jeannie




7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well, it certainly took my breath away, it's beautiful....

Anonymous said...

As usual, you inspire me!

Sharon Caudle said...

It's beautiful Jeannie! Beautiful work! have a great day!

BigMan said...

Well, looks like you came out of your card-maker's block with style. The card is wonderful. Keep it up!
-B.M.

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it Jeannie! Your cards always take MY breath away. There's an award for you on my blog. Hugs,D

Anonymous said...

Quilling?!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?? Another technique for you to teach me. As always, I love the card!

Monique said...

oh wow, I love these butterflies :)).

Hugs Monique

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In