Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fluttering By To Say Hi

This card is this weeks www.winafreecard.blogspot.com card!
Please drop by and enter to win!

I got home last night and just had to make a card... found my favorite paper pack at the time... I bought two so you may tire of looking at the cards I make with this paper pack... when I got the card all laid out it still needed something!!...that is when I added the charm... it says "smile" I was wishing I had one that said "friend" but "smile" worked!... Thank you so much for looking! ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Accent Essentials
Frame cut @ 1 1/2 inches on regular cut and shadow.
CUTTLEBUG
D'vine Swirl Folder
Lots of inking with brown ink.





5 comments:

Kopperhead said...

Jeannie, that is so pretty, love the papers, colors, design, everything! k

craftNmommy said...

WOW! Great card, love the design and colors and everthing...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, who could ever get tired of looking at your beautiful cards...

Caryn said...

Oh Jeannie, that is gorgeous. The charm adds just the perfect touch. Stunning card hunny.

Caryn xxx

TR said...

So pretty.
I think my favorite thing is the cuttlebugging and the dots of all things! hahahaha

hug, TR

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In