Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have wanted to make a card all day... just couldn't come up with an idea...then I said a prayer for an idea and took a nap...when I woke up this card was in my head... I hope that you like it... It was inspired I know by all the Indy Art roses posted... you girls on the Cricut Message Boards have done a wonderful job! ~~Jeannie

CRICUT
Storybook
Patterned frame cut @ 5 inches.
Beyond Birthdays
"merci" cut @ 3/4 inch.
Walk In My Garden
Vase cut @ 2 inches.
Dreams Come True
Roses cut @ 3 inches and 2 inches.
Lots of inking!






4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Awesome, I always love how you do the inside of your cards Jeannnie just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, this is so sophisticated looking! I absolutely love it! Your inking is looking really, really good!

BigMan said...

Great Golly! Mrs. Jeannie the card turned out wonderfully. Awesome Job!
-B.M.

MeMe said...

Jeanne as usual the card is beautiful. I am so proud or you and all of your accomplishments.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In