Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

I am learning to use my Cuttlebug... and incorporating it into my style... to use it I have to use a smaller size card than I am use to.... that is a bigger adjustment than you would think.... so this card took me a little while.... but in the end I was really happy with the results... tell me what you think!... Thanks for looking!! ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
George
Heart cut @ 1 1/2 inch.
Storybook
Accent Frame cut @ 2 inches... (its the accent frame from the number 7 key).
Oppsites Attract
"Thanks" cut @ 1 1/4 inches with the upright feature.
CUTTLEBUG
Swiss Dots Folder
Frills Boarder Folder
MARTHA STEWART
Butterfly Punch
I know I use this alot...but when a card need a little something else this always seems to work!
Lots of inking with brown ink.





9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Jeannie, I think it is beautiful as always... love those butterflies.. absolutely gorgeous.

Leah said...

I think this is my favorite card from you yet!! I absolutely love it! Isn't the Cuttlebug great? I love mine:)

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie! I LOVE the colors!!! Everything looks amazing! You've discovered the same problem I have. I tend to not emboss quite so much unless I'm doing just pieces that I'm layering because most of my cards are 6 x 6 or 5 x 7. You did a beautiful job with this card!

Anonymous said...

So classically beautiful!! i love your distressing and 'vintage' colours.. just lovely!

Kopperhead said...

Beautiful! You're going to keep me busy lifting from you. Glad to see you're enjoying your Cuttlebug. Remember, you can emboss any shapes and smaller pieces to use on your larger cards. Or....if you have a really heavy rolling pin, you can use the folders with the rolling pin and emboss larger pieces by shifting them in the folder until you have it all embossed.
k

Caryn said...

Jeannie, this is amazing. I love this style but I know what you mean about stepping out of your comfort zone. It looks stunning.

I have passed a little something on to you if you look on my blog hunny. It's under the blog candy post so scroll down

Take care,

Caryn xxx

Nancy said...

this card is just soo lovely and very pretty Jeannie...I have missed seeing all of your creations that you share...I lvoe all of the ones posted below too...you rock girl!!!!

TR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TR said...

I love every component of this card.

I love the inside,
I love the colors....
the hearts, butterfly placements, and phrases.

However, the outside seems unfinished to me for some reason. Maybe a ribbon at the top if you are a ribbon person.

Sincerely, all said in love.

hugs, TR

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In