Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Need Your Imput

I was thinking I wanted to teach a class at Hobby Lobby.... found out that I could if I wanted to... started trying to get a couple of cards made and kits to go with them...was going to make a poster to put up... it sounded exciting!!!! ... but its just giving me anxiety .... I have lost all my ability to even think creatively.... I got a card made... got the kits half made and now all I have is a tummy full of knots .... I am totally frozen .... and its not like it would make me be able to quit my job ... so it would be another full day of work for me .... so the question is am I crazy to give up this idea that seemed so wonderful at first... or am I smart to say okay Jeannie don't ruin something you love so much!! I really really want your opinion... thanks ~~Jeannie

7 comments:

Pastor Sherill said...

Go for it! If it turns out to be too much you can mark it down to a lesson learned. But if you don't try, you'll never know and you'll always wonder.

Leah said...

Sounds like a case of nerves. Go for it!! You will do great!! Once you do your first class I bet you'll be so happy you are doing it. Just breathe:)

Sharon Caudle said...

Yep, I agree with Sherill and Leah, it sounds like a big case of the nerves. Push your way through it and you'll love it. If you don't then like Sherill said, at least you tried and you found out it's not your thing. That's better than kicking yourself in the rear for never trying it. Good luck! I have full faith in you and your class will LOVE you AND your work! hugs!!!!

BigMan said...

Go for it, Ms. Jeannie! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! True it might turn out to be too much, but it also might (and probably will) turn out to be wonderful. As for your ability to think creatively, don't force it! Just relax and let live move a little; I know that all it needs is time. Best of luck.
-B.M.

Allies Creative Designs said...

Hi Jeannie,
I agree with the other ladies, Go for it. Maybe you could even sell kits to others without the class.
They are going to love your personality and smile!!

Anonymous said...

I would do whatever you feel is right for you. I do know that when I sell things for awhile it kind of consumes me & zaps the spirit out of me when it seems like a job. I stop for a bit & work on my own things & feel much better. You could try at least one & see how it goes. Good luck in your decision. I know it would be a lucky class who gets to share in your talents.

Amy

Melissa said...

GO FOR IT! You are the type of person that will succeed in anything you do. You are very creative and it will just begin from there. If you never try it then you will always wonder??? GO FOR IT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In