Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bright Spot

This card is for my daughter, Madison ... she is studying for test and her CPA exam right now along with a full load for her Masters.... she is studying 8 or more hours a day and going to class and isn't going to get to come home for 3 weeks probably.... her sweet daddy went to get her stuff for a care package and I stayed home to make her this card... she loves loves the "Hungry" guy on the commercial... so that why I thought of "Bright Spot"... inside I am going to write we wanted you to have a Bright Spot in your studies! ... I hope it brightens her day!!

CRICUT
Graphically Speaking
Star-burst cut @ 1 1/4 inches.
I placed a punched circle of 1 1/2 inches in the middle.
My Community
Hands cut @ 1 inch... once on flipped.
Shoes cut @ 3/4 inch once on flipped.
PEACHY KEEN STAMP
Paper Doll Dress Up Stamp Set





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, she will love it!!!! She will do fine on her test..she is so smart. She will probably be one of those who pass the CPA exam on the first try. Something that is unheard of for us other folks!!!!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this has to be one of the cutest cards I've ever seen!!! She's going to love it Jeannie! And she's going to do just fine!!! hugs!

Carole Beath said...

OMG, this is soooo cute. I think now I am going to have to get My Community just for those tennies.
Carole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In