Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sharon's Birthday Card

I made this for Sharon... a really good friend of mine at work...she is such a sweetheart.... we have a kindred spirit.... she is really dear to me and such a fun person to be around... work is just not the same when she isn't there!!... She loves horses and tomorrow is her Birthday... I did this one in a big hurry this morning!!!... probably my first ever 30 minute card!...Thanks for looking.. ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Happily Ever After
Horse cut @ 3 inches.
The moon was cut with a circle cutter.
Basic Grey Paper
Lots of ink.



3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Jeannie what a beautiful cut! Love it as a silhouette against the sunset! this card is magical and I'm sure she'll love it! xxD

DonnaMundinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SparkofWhimsy said...

This is beautiful. I did not even realize this cut was on that cartridge. I'm so glad I saw this card. My mother barrel raced before she had me and loves horses. I remember seeing some photos of her favorite horse she rode in this position when I was a child and thinking it amazing. Thanks to you, I now realize I have in my possession something I can make her a very meaningful card with that will bring back many fond memories.

It really is a beautiful card, but I also have to thank you for what the knowledge will now enable me to do. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Angelique

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In