Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birthday Cupcake

My mom has a birthday coming up next week.... and a co-worker has a birthday on Sunday... I also have 3 thank you cards to make and 3 Valentine cards to make.... so to get it done I decided to double up when I could... I convinced myself as long as my heart was in each design that it would be an ok thing to do... so this card is for my Mom and for Michelle at work... I so hope that they like them!... thanks for looking... Jeannie
CRICUT
Storybook
Flower accent cut @ 2 inches... three times for each card.
Accent frame cut @ 2 1/2 inches one for each card.
Wild Card
Cup cake cut @ 3 inches the bottom cut once and the icing 2 times for each card.
I like having more icing...more icing is always better don't you think!?!
CUTTLEBUG
With Love Border Folder
RAINDOTS
Lots of inking... and them some more inking.





6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, those are adorable. Love how the paper looks so real around the cupcake and the flame...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carole Beath said...

Love your cards, love your new blog look. Great stuff.
Carole

Anonymous said...

Yes, extra icing is always best!

Monique said...

I love your card Jeannie !!!!

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan! love your work.. I am a beginner cricuter.. and I have only so far been interested in the cards as I find them to be faster and I find my creativity more. I have questions about the colors, with what do you color with? and some of the lettering, do you write them yourself or do you use the ink instead of the cutter or do you use the cricut to cut them out?.. I have bought some chalk but it does not come out like your shadding on the edges.
all feedback would be appreciated.
your admirer...
sitedesignmom@hotmail.com
Peggy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In