Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, February 20, 2009

Thanks Doc

This is the card that I made for Doc Eiland....from Shaggy... He was just the sweetest thing..and hugged me when Shaggy was ok....and you all know how much I love those hugs!!... I got so frustrated making this simple card...and started over several times... and I didn't write down the sizes that I ended up cutting....I cut each thing several times.... I just have to get back into the swing of things!!.... Thank you all so much for your prayers!!...So much... Shaggy isn't eating good yet but is feeling so so much better... and is so very happy to be home!!... I am so happy too!!!
CRICUT
Paper Pups
Walk in My Garden



10 comments:

Sandi said...

a thank you card was never more deserving, so glad shaggy is better. Hugs

Allies Creative Designs said...

Oh my, I just love this card, the Doc and staff is going to too!. Im so glad Shagy is feeling better. I have been wondering about and Shaggy, SEnding puppy prayers to Shaggy. When our children are sick so are we.
Hugs hugs to you and Shaggy

BigMan said...

Awww! That's really cute Ms. Jeannie. Awesome Job. I'm so glad Shaggy is better.
-B.M.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Jeannie I an so glad Shaggy is ok... I prayed all day for him yesterday (sounds like a lot of people were). I am sure the Doctor will love the card. It's adorable.

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Jeannie,
Oh I'm so glad to hear that Shaggy is feeling better, now we just need to keep praying so he can start eating!!!. I wanted your help before I make a purchase. I want to get a Cricut, is it worth buying it and does it come with different cuts already in the machine, besides the alphabet cartridge that comes with it.

Thanks!!!

Joyfulsister said...

Yay!! I'm glad to hear Shaggy did eat!!!. Thanks Jeannie for the Cricut info. In walmart the one that they have is $208.00 and comes with with a free alphabet cartridge. They do have the expression but it's over 300.00 a lil too much for my budget (sigh).

Hugz Lorie

Anonymous said...

Dr Eiland will love it!!! He was great to Harley (and us) when Harley was sick about 2 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Awww.. i love this card! So sweet! I'm happy to hear Shaggy is doing better!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, that card is just beautiful! I'm so, so happy for you and that adorable little Shaggy! Give him some extra treats!

SparkofWhimsy said...

Yay! I'm so happy for Shaggy. And I just know your card represented his thoughts perfectly!

Angelique

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In