Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Robby's Valentine

I was so excited when I decided what to do with this paper and exactly how I wanted to make Robby's Valentine Card... I wanted it to be special!!... because Robby is the love of my life, and has been for the last 29 years.... he spoils me rotten, still holds my hand, he lights up when I walk in a room...and I light up when he walks in a room... he still makes my heart pitter patter... he always kisses me good-bye and walks me to the car when I leave the house first... and the list goes on and on... I love him with all my heart!! ... I hope he loves his card!!... TFL~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Fabulous Finds
Tab cut @ 1 inch on stretched feature.
Jasmine
Corners cut @ 2 1/4 inches on shadow and real dial size.
George
Heart cut @ 3 1/2 inches 3 times...pop dotted twice.
CUTTLEBUG
With Love border folder.
BASICGREY PAPER
Periphery
I used Gamasol and a red colored pencil to color the roses red.



8 comments:

Pamela said...

I have not been by in a while and I have missed a bunch. I loved spending time today to look at all the cards you have created! You are sooo talented and I know Robby is going to love his card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How how special is that Jeannie... I love how you descripted how he does all the little things for you... I am so sure he will love this, not only because it's absolutely beautiful, but also because you took the time to create it just for him...

Bamabel said...

This is so beautiful!

michelle said...

Jeannie this is such a dreamy romantic card !! i just love your style !! thanks for stopping by my blog !!!

BigMan said...

The card is beautiful. I know your husband will be over-joyed to get and, He'll be even happier knowing you made it for him with love. Happy Valentine Day!
-B.M.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Jeannie! So soft and romantic! Love the embossing on the heart (will definitely scraplift LOL) and the way you did the little note on front is adorable! I'm sure he'll love it! HUGS! D

Anonymous said...

Your cards are just beautiful! Keep those cards coming! TFS

Anonymous said...

OMG, Jeannie, aren't you just dieing to give it to hime?! This is absolutely, positively one of your best!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In