Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, February 23, 2009

Tulip Shape Card

I so hope this card means that I am back to having a creative bone!!!.... I have been so exhausted that I just couldn't think.... plus my craft area needed to be cleaned up so I could even think...I cleaned it up a lot...but it still needs more!!... anyway I have so been enjoying these shaped cards that I just had to make another one... I was tickled to death with it when I finished!!!... hope that you like it... thank you so much for looking!!!... PS Shaggy is back to normal!!!... I am so thankful and blessed!!... I couldn't have gotten through it without all of you!!... Hugs ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Walk in My Garden
Tulip cut @ 7 inches real dial size...
since this cut cuts two tulips they end up about 4 inches tall.
To get the shadow since I cut the cut on Real Dial Size I used a magic matter disk.
Snail cut @ 1 3/4 inches...
once each on regular feature, layer feature and shadow feature.
Flower Punch
Lots of ink!!
White Gel Pen and a Brown and Black Sharpie




6 comments:

SparkofWhimsy said...

This is adorable and definitely creative! I love it all. For some reason it reminds me of one of my grandmother's quilts, certainly a compliment! And those stamens are just the magical cherry on the cake too!

Way to go!

Angelique

Rose said...

First let me say how thankful I am that Shaggy is better. This card is just too cute!!!! I'm enjoying all the shape cards being made.

Jennie K. said...

I have loved your shape cards. I actually purchased the Walk In My Garden cartridge because of another shape card you made. Also, I wanted to tell you that you have inspired me to doodle on my cards.
Glad to hear Shaggy is better.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so glad to hear Shaggy is back to normal. Loving your shape cards...

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, this is just too cute! Yep, you're back!!! P.S. I love the new look of your blog!

Amanda T said...

Oh, Oh! I LOVE this. I really need to figure out a shaped card. That tulip is the sweetest! Love your cards.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In