Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, August 10, 2009

Waiting on the Return


Another Vicki/Jeannie Challenge...I picked out the tree from Stretch Your Imagination... and then I just kept going... I could so see this scene on an old country road .... so I couldn't resist!.. I haven't seen Vicki's card yet but know that she is so so excited!!!.... here is a link to her card ... which I am about to go get!! ... thanks for looking!! Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Stretch Your Imagination
Tree cut @ 4 inches two times...pop-dotted each.
Leaves cut @ 1 1/2 inches 24 times.
Bus cut at 1 1/2 inch three times...once on shadow blackout in black...twice in yellow.
Zoobaloos
Grass cut @ 1 inch on real dial size and layer feature 6 times.
Paper Pups
Doggie cut @ 1/2 inch.




13 comments:

Mrs B said...

Wow! I love this card! I purchased my Cricut a few weeks ago and you have inspired me to go create something with it!
Love this card!!!!!
CindyB

Anne said...

Wow Jeannie this is just adorable, love, love, love the tree swing!
hugs
Anne x

Sandi said...

sweet sweet sweet. Sandi

Jamie said...

What amazing detail! Just beautiful...

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Amazing Jeannie. Love the swing and the little dog, cute.

hugs
Kaye x

Monique said...

Wow Jeannie. I just love this card !! So lovely :)).

Hugs Monique

Deanne said...

Gorgeous as always Jeannie! Love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so sweet Jeannie! I love your story cards most of all and this one is ADoRABLE! Hugs, D

Jeanie said...

Hi Jeannie _ just saw the speacial breast cancer card you made for a co-worker. WOW! That is a work of art and love. Is there any chance I could get you to donate one similar to that to a 10 mile walk we do for breast cancer here in Rochester MN? The organization is called Join the Journey and any money raised by the walk stays in this community to help newly diagnosed breast cancer patients.

Mayo Clinic is located here, so we do have quite a number of patients. I, myself am a survivor - 5 years since surgery this fall!

I am making a 12 x 12 2 page spread to donate, along with some CTMH (I'm a consultant) supplies and a Gift certificate for more.

The walk takes place on September 13. You can contact me at basket55992@yahoo.com. (I would be willing to assemble and furnish card if you would be willing to only cut the components - I don't have all the cartridges you used.)

Thanks so much for considering this.
Jeanie Wilcox

BigMan said...

I love this card Mrs. Jeannie! I went back to school on August 11, so this card is perfect. Please continue to mke these wonderful cards, and e-mail every one in a while.
-B.M.

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Just amazing!!!

Saskia said...

Great card! I just love your style of card-making!!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Lori (THCEO) said...

WOW! You are so talented...just visited your blog for the first time. Amazing...just amazing! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In