Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, August 31, 2009

Believe in Yourself!

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.

Oh I was so excited when I got my Cottage Cutz Bee in the mail today... I have had card makers block today... need need to make a couple of cards...and I am just thinking about them too much... then I opened my mailbox and had this bee!!!... well I went straight to work on a card I don't need... lol...how sad is that!!... I hope you like it... thank you so much for looking! ~~Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
George
Flowers cut 2 3 1/4 inches for the outside and 1 1/4 inches for the inside.
The outside flower I cut twice popped the bottom one from the background paper and the top one I popped from the bottom flower.
Circles for flowers cut at 1 3/4 inch and 3/4 inch.
All text computer generated!
Home Decor
Flourish cut @ 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 inch.
COTTAGE CUTZ
Bee
I absolutely love this bee!
Lots of ink and gel pen dots.

4 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

sooo cute!

Carole Beath said...

OMG, Jeanni....this is one cute cute card. I love that bee...and the colors you've chosen are perfect.

Monique said...

Beautifull Jeannie !! And how cute is that little bee :)).

Hugs Monique

DonnaMundinger said...

Soooo adorable Jeannie! That bee is the cutest! As always I love your Cricut details and rich colors. xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In