Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, August 14, 2009

Snowflakes, Buttons & Bows

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I wanted to make a card all day and just didn't have any ideas.... just couldn't come up with one... got out one of my card-making magazines.... saw a pretty snowflake and went to work and this is what evolved!....I was really pleased... the pink paper is Brazill card-stock... I added the designs with a stamp, craft ink and a toothbrush.... am very pleased hope that you like it too... thank you so so so much for looking!!! ... I mean that with all my heart! Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Christmas Solutions
Snowflakes cut @ 3, 2 1/2 & 2 inches.
Wire, buttons, pink water based dye ink, white craft ink and ribbon.

9 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Jeannie this is beautiful, great to non traditional Christmas colours. Love all the inking and how you have curled the ribbon.

Great to see you back making again, hope you are well.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Jeannie, how beautiful.... I know what you mean.. I love it when someone leave me a comment on my blog, it just makes me feel so special that someone took the time to leave it for me...

Leah said...

Jeannie! This is just beautiful! I love the snowflake, the stamping detail and I really adore how you masked the inside for such a soft, WOW effect...really lovely:)

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Jeannie how gorgeous is this card! I love the colours and the curled wire and the toothbrush technique looks fab!
Hugs
Juliexx

Monique said...

Good to see you back again Jeannie :)). I love your card.

Hugs Monique

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! Looks like you're back in full force! Really gorgeous Jeannie! Love the non-traditional colors and the masking inside is great. Sweet little buttons too! xxD

Anne said...

Adorable Jeannie
Love the colours, and the use of wire is just fabby.
A wonderful card as usual
hugs
Anne x

Nate's Mimi said...

What a lovely card. I love the not so traditional colors. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Meredi said...

I love this card. Love the colors. Great card but then all your cards are great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In