Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Miss You Already

Two of the sweetest young people I have ever met, Craig and Brittney are leaving work for school ... today is their last day.... I am going to miss them so so much... was going to make them a card yesterday but I didn't feel good at all... (bad Lupus day) ... so I got up this morning and made them in a big hurry!!!... I hope that they like them.... wanted them to be the same... but needed one for a male and female so this cut worked good for that!!
CRICUT
Paper Pups
Puppy in circle cut @ 1 1/2 inches.
Puppy in square cut @ 3 inches on card feature and then trimmed to make the puppy in the square.
"Miss You" cut @ 1 1/2 inches.
Mini Monograms
Scalloped Circles cut @ 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2 and 2 3/4.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

these are beauties, your detail just gets better and better. Have a great weekend. Hugs

~Jeri~ said...

Another beautiful card Jeannie!! Your work continues to amaze me and inspire me! There's a lil something for you on my blog!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure they will love them...

Joy said...

Another set of beautiful cards!I wish I could wake up and just throw some cards together !! Amazing!! BTW...are you able to log onto the Cricut MB? I have tried all day and I continue to get an error message.I'm having withdrawals ! lol If you have an answer, please email me Sikj3@aol.com...Thanks and once agian, great job on your cards !

Leah said...

Both of these are just precious! Love your work:)

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Jeannie! Love both the male and female version. such beautiful colors. xxD

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Jeannie they will both love their card they are awesome, beautiful colours.

hugs
Kaye x

Monique said...

They are beautifull Jeannie !!

Hugs Monique

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In