Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Be Patient With Me

I have had a really really bad Lupus week....hope to be back making cards really good by the first of the week..... so don't give up on me!!!.... I love it when you visit and when you leave comments.

Thank you everyone for supporting my blog, my card-making, and for supporting me!!... I have a really fun card ready to post on Monday!!!...but I have to wait until its posted on The Cuttlebug Spot first!!

Love and Hugs
Jeannie

13 comments:

Sandi said...

Jeannie, so sad you have been under the weather and saying prayers you are feeling better really soon. I have left a little something on my blog for you. Hugs

Leah said...

Hugs to you! Get to feeling better soon...love your waiting on the return card, so creative and I can totally feel being in the scene:)

rhonda said...

Jeannie, sorry to hear you are not up to par this week. Hugs & kisses to you and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sorry you haven't been feeling well..

The Determined Scrapper said...

Prayers coming your way. There are many not feeling well right now. Soon enough you will be back with bells on. Hope you get back soon.

Sharon Caudle said...

Feel better soon, Jeannie!!! Big hugs to you!

kim said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Rest and we will be here when you feel up to crafting.

kim

Joy said...

HI Jeannie....so sorry that your Lupus is acting up!I will say a lil prayer that your up and creating REAL soon! Take care and dont worry about us, we wont give up on you !!! xoxox Joy

Patti said...

Dear Jeannie, don't feel bad because we can't see your cards, just feel better really soon, because that's all we care about!

Carole Beath said...

Jeannie, I hope tomorrow is a much better day.
Just know everyone is sending hugs.
Carole

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Jeannie,

I'm sorry you've had a rough week!

A while back I put your blog on my Google reader in a clean-up-the-paper-scraps frenzy. I had blogs noted but hadn't really spent tons of time poking around yet.

I'm only on your first page and I just have to tell you that your cards really appeal to me. You make you cards look so unique in a field of similars. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with everyone as well as inspiring and challenging me to look at my work a little differently!

I hope your body calms down soon.

Susan

Carol Broney said...

Dear Jeannie,
I am so impressed with your amazing talent. I love your cards and especially admire the inside finishes you always include. You have a wonderful eye for detail. Thank you so much for sharing your gift!
With Warm Regards,
Carol Broney
c_broney@yahoo.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey chickie, I must have missed this post. Looks like by now you're feeling a bit better. Sending you get well hugs! xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In