Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, August 10, 2009

Trick or Treat

This is my The Cuttlebug Spot Design Team card for this week.... we did a sketch challenge which is unusual.... and sketch challenges are my biggest challenges .... I feel like I do much better with cut challenges or theme challenges.... but I was happy with this one!!! ...be sure and jump on over to The Cuttlebug Spot and see exactly what the sketch is and what the other Design Team members came up with.... they did a beautiful job. Thanks for looking! Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
A Child's Year
Witch cut @ 2 inches on regular feature and shadow feature.
Pumpkins cut @ 3/4 inches I cut one in green and one in orange for each pumpkin and trimmed the stem and swirl away from the orange and mounted that on the green cut.
Inside pumpkin cut @ 1 1/4 inches.
Plantin Schoolbook
Scallop cut at 3/4 inch twice each pop-dotted from the item below.
CREATIVE MEMORIES
Oval Cutters
I cut my oval with this but placed the oval template on the edge of the paper so that I had a half oval.
CUTTLEBUG
Swiss Dots Folder
This folder is a must have folder it is my all time favorite and I use it to a fault.

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Jeannie! I can't wait to use that Halloween cut! Great take on the sketch. xxD

Rose said...

jeannie this is fantastic!! love your take on the sketch :)

Anonymous said...

I have been crafting/scrapping for years and this is one of THE most beautiful cards I have ever seen!!!! Tricia

Sandi said...

this is lovely, I think I NEED this cart, lol. Sandi

Unknown said...

This is oh so cute Jeannie! I love Halloween! :)

By the way, I deleted your link for my blog candy, it was a link to my blog and not to your post. Please go back and link it again!!

have a wonderful day!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

LOVE this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In