Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pooh and Friends

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
This is another Vicki/Jeannie personal challenge card.... we wanted to use Pooh because August is Pooh Friendship Month ...something like that.... so we decided to each use a Pooh cut... any Pooh cut .... at first I was so at a loss.... just blank... the licensed carts do that to me somehow... I have trouble making the cuts "my own".... then I thought of this card...and found the little girls with the bears in their hands!!!.. how perfect was that... I asked my son to find me a Pooh quote on friendship... he said this one was his favorite so I had to use it!!!... and I agreed it was a wonderful quote.... I can't wait to see Vicki's card!!!....about to go and link it!!!... to see Vicki's card just click here! ... these challenges really make me think outside my little box... thank you Vicki!! Thank you for looking. Hugs, Jeannie

CRICUT
Pooh and Friends
Pooh Face cut @ 2 1/4 inches.
Inside Pooh Shadow cut @ 1 1/2 inches on shadow blackout.
A Child's Year
Girls cut @ 1 3/4 inches.
Storybook
Bookplate cut @ 4 inches in green and 3 3/4 inches in cream.
Home Decor
Flourish cut @ 1 1/2 inch and cut apart to use.
Flowers are a punch.

4 comments:

Monique said...

Oh this is such a cute card Jeannie !! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Snowmanlover said...

Wow!!!
I left you an award on my August 31st post. Barb

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

very cute card Jeannie and love the sentiment inside your son made a perfect choice.

hugs
Kaye x

Karen Brooks said...

You are so the queen of the Cricut! I would love to spend a week with you learning more about my neglected lil bug! This card is just perfect - I may have to try and lift this!!! Great job honey!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In