Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, August 17, 2009

Madison's Note Cards

Designed by Jeannie Thompson Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
Madison started her Accounting job at International Paper today!!... she was nervous and so was I for her!!!... and so was her dad!! ... we worried about her all day long ... my step-dad use to say "the best thing to do when you miss someone is to make or shop for them a present because that is a time you don't want them with you" so that is what I decided to do... thanks in part to DaShawana ... I saw her note cards this morning and thought oh I could make something like that for Madison so she could give thank you notes to people that have been really helpful to her a work... so that is just what I did... there are 8 note cards w/ matching envelopes... I wanted them not to be cutesy... more grown up and uni-sexed... the compass was chosen since it leads the way and people would be leading Madison... I hope that she likes them!! Thank you so much for looking!! hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Camping Out
Compass cut @ 1 1/4 inches.
Lots of black ink.
Watch parts for the center of the compass and then a dot of Liquid Glass

3 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Madison is going to love these, they will be a perfect reminder of you and how much you are there for her every time she uses them.

hugs
Kaye x

Monique said...

That's beautifull Jeannie !! Always so nice to come by your blog :)).

Hugs Monique

DonnaMundinger said...

Love these Jeannie, and so will Madison. Very professional looking. I'm sure they'll come in very handy for her. (You're such a good mommy!) xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In