Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh Baby

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any Picture to enlarge.
We have a new girl at work...and her brother and his wife had a baby yesterday... so I thought that I would make a card for her to give to them... I hope that she likes it... it is a little different for a baby card....but the butterflies made me feel like a celebration of life! so I just had to use them... Thank you so much for looking... Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Stamping
Baby Buggy cut @ 3 3/4 inches 4 times.
Once in yellow on regular cut and 3 times on shadow blackout.
I cut these apart go get the look I wanted and popped the back layer from the top layer which is pieced together for all the different colors.
"Oh Baby" cut @ 1 inch...once on regular cut once on shadow feature.
New Arrival
Baby Face cut at 1 1/4 inches 2 times.
I popped the top face from the back face which is popped from the background paper.
CUTTLEBUG
Swiss Dots embossing folder.
PEACHY KEENE STAMPS
Paper Doll Dress Up Faces
For the baby's face.

4 comments:

Leah said...

So sweet Jeannie! I love non-traditional baby cards and yours is perfect. I'm sure they will love it!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

precious!!

Monique said...

OMG Jeannie !! I love your card !! It's sooooo cute !!

Hugs Monique

Da Shawnna said...

I love this card- it made me laugh out loud!! The baby's face is too cute and the colors are perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In