Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, August 24, 2009

Football...does a body good

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
My son, John-Robert went back to Auburn... I sure miss him... but not his mess... lol... been wanting to make him a card... and masculine cards are just so hard... I think he will like this one... he loves Auburn football of course!!... and he and Cory his roommate at Auburn watch Sports Center all the time... I don't think they even know there is other channels on the TV... thank you so much for looking! Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Stamped
"BALL" cut @ 4 1/2 inches...who knew it would cut out at 5 inches.
It changed my idea which may have turned out to be a good thing.
Opposites Attract
"foot" cut @ 1 1/2 inches...trimmed back the "tails" about half way.
Graphically Speaking
"does a body good" logo cut @ 2 inches.
George
Circles (behind the logo) cut @ 1 3/4 inches and 2 inches.
Lots of brown ink.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Really nice and graphic Jeannie! Great guy card. xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In