Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snail Mail Box....The Gypsy Spot Design Team Project

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
This is my The Gypsy Spot Design Team project for this week...I was a little stumped at first then I looked up and saw my Snail Mail card...and a light bulb went off in my head...a Snail Mail Box for a Snail Mail Card... and here it is... you need to see the other Mail Boxes over at The Gypsy Spot...they are amazing!.. Thank you so much for looking... Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Paisley
Snail and its layers cut @ h 2.02...I used the snail back as a template because I wanted a solid snail back without the lines...so I cut an extra snail... and used the snail back as a template... on the Cricut I would cut this at @ inches.
Walk in My Garden
Tulips and its layers cut @ h 4.12.... on the Cricut I would cut these a 4 1/4 inches.
Ladybug and her layers cut @ h 0.89 ...on the Cricut  I would cut this at 3/4 and inch.
Doodle Charms
Envelope cut @ w 3.32 x h 3.32...wish I had cut this larger...on the Cricut I would cut this @ 3 1/2 inches.
Zoobaloos
Grass cut @ w 4.50 x h 1.62.... on the Cricut I would cut this at 1 1/2 inches you may have to cut two.
*This cut is on layer feature with shift."
George
Heart for letter cut @ w 1.02 x h 0.80 .... on the Cricut I would cut this at 3/4 and inch or 1 inch.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely beautiful.

Alice said...

OH Jeannie,
Your card made it on the Cricut Chirp for this week. YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This mailbox is so adorable....
what a wonderful job!

Hugs!
Alice

Josie0602 said...

Oh goodness...your Snail Mail box is just the cutest!! I also loved the card featured in the Chirp. Congratulations....love your creations!!

Janis Lewis said...

Awesome! I love this. I love looking at all your creations. Everything is so good!

Live Love and Scrap said...

I love your mailbox....so stinkin cute =)

Margaret said...

Your cards and projects are supercute!

Anonymous said...

Cool post as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about this matter. Thanks for posting this information.

Unknown said...

Your snail mail box is super cute, and congrats on your card being in the chirp, well deserved.

sue@kajs.demon.co.uk

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In