Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hope the Sun Peeks Out Soon

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I have had this card in my head for some time.... just didn't know exactly how I wanted to do it... then today with the rain... and the prayer before my nap for a card ... I woke up with it in my head  just the way to work it out!!!... I am so excited about it...  wasn't sure I liked the Animal Kingdom mice...but they turned out really cute!!... hope everyone is having a blessed day... Thank you all for blessing me all the time!... Hugs Jeannie

CRICUT & GYPSY
Animal Kingdom
Mice (border cut) cut @ w 2.71 x h 1.63...I cut it twice and trimmed the heads off the second cut to pop from the bodies of the first cut.... on the Cricut I would cut this @ 1 1/2 inches.
Walk in My Garden
Flowers and the layer cut for the center cut @ w 3.08 x h 1.97... you will need to unlink the width and height to get these dimensions....cut twice and popped the second layer from the first and the first layer from the background...on the Cricut I would cut these at 2 inches.
Everyday Paper Dolls
Clouds cut @ w 4.14 x h 2.57... you will have to unlink the width and height to get these dimensions....I cut three one for the inside and two for the front...the top one is popped...on the Cricut I would cut these at 2 1/2 inches several times and glue together to get the width you want.
A Child's Year
Raindrops...(teardrops) cut @ w 0.43 x h 0.86 ....On the Cricut I would cut these @ 3/4 an inch.
Dreams Come True (Disney)
Rose (I only used the stem) cut @ 2 3.30 x h 3.59...on the Cricut I would cut this @ 3 1/2 inches.
Water Splashes (welded to the rectangle for the water at the bottom of the page) cut @ w 1.18 x
 h 0.76...on the Cricut I would cut these @ 3/4 and inch.
George
Rectangle cut @ w 0.55 x h 3 1/2 inches...I would cut this with a paper cutter if I were using the Cricut.





13 comments:

Sherri said...

I LOVE this card, Jeannie! It is absolutely adorable!

Alice said...

Oh Jeannie...
you have done it again! how is it possible that every card you make bring such a huge smile on my face. =D

Yes it's always a good feeling to know that the sun always shines after a cloudy day....

I guess in my part of the world it would be snow =) hahahaha

Thank you so much. I needed a good laugh

Alice

Leanne said...

This is just wayyyy to adorable!! I love those mice!! I wished the sun would pop out also this rain is sooo dreary and COLDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Jeannie, this is so cute! I love the wake up in your head cards. This really is adorable and such a great card for all the rain around your area lately!

flowerdisco said...

Jeannie, your brain must be made of creativity cells only, wow what an imagination. absolutely lovable.

Carol<>< said...

Oh what a lovely way to see the sun! could use some here in WI!
great card....again! The Lord must love your prayers.
Carol<><

Nita's World Handmade said...

Jeannie, you did a WONDERFUL job in this card...I love it!!! I love everything about the card, but the tears are outstanding!

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just made even more some other new emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

nikki said...

I absolutely love your style! :)

Janis Lewis said...

WOW! That is so impressive! I love it!

Deanna said...

You did it again! What a wonderfully cute card! And I have most of the carts- I think I can see some adaptation here.

Stacey said...

I saw this card on facebook and decided I needed a closer look, what an awesome card x x x great job x x x

Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I wonder when we will eventually hit the rate of 1c to 1 Gig.

I'm quietly waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB hard drive, haha. But for now I guess I will be content with having a 32 gig Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted on R4Submit for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In