Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Searching for Honey

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I made this card last night... while cooking dinner.... it needs something... but I just couldn't figure out what... but I still like it ... I just love this Tulip Cut from Gypsy Font...I am going to use it again for sure... just have to figure out exactly how I want to use it...thank you for looking!!! Hugs ~ Jeannie

CRICUT & GYPSY
Not including Cricut cuts because of the Gypsy Font cartridge.
Gypsy Font
Tulip cut @ w 2.89 x h 2.50.
Tulip Shadows cut @ w 2.87 x h 2.36.
I cut one in black with the stretch heart shape welded to it for the stamen.
I adhered one of the pink shadow cuts to the black shadow cut...I popped this from the background paper...and popped the pink shadow with the tulip outline cut from that.
Accent Essentials
Outline Heart cut @ w 3.56 x h 1.49...to get this size you will have to unlink the width and height.
I welded this to the black flower outline.
Pooh & Friends
Bee and its and layers  cut @ w 1.67 x h 2.02.
*The shadows I cut in velum (2)... these need to be moved on the screen....... also you need one extra bee piece in yellow and one in black.... you will trim the antenna's cut from the yellow piece...and the wings cut from all but the velum pieces.
You will need one layer cut in black.
Layer these from the bottom up like this...the black bee cut with the antenna's but without the wings...then the two velum pieces without antenna....then the yellow bee cut without the antenna's and wings.
George
Circles for stamen cut @ w 0.41 x h 0.38.



6 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Jeannie,
I hope that the adorable bee finds his/her hunny =)

This card is so adorable. We just got snow again...maybe soon we will see tulips =)

Hugs!
Alice

Simply Pam said...

Jeannie,

Love this card! Another wonderful creation from you that I have to try out! :)

Thanks!
Pam

Jo said...

So cute, Jeannie ... love the bee's vellum wings. Great job!!

Jo xx

Carol<>< said...

one of my favorite flowers, just wish they would stay around a bit longer. don't know what else you would put on this card...looks great to me..
have a good one!
Carol<><

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love, this card! The bee is sooo cute. Thank you for sharing.
I am new to the Cricut community and learning more everyday, and you're my inspiration.

Thank you!

www.theladywolf.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In