Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Legacy

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I was so inspired by CardianAngel's "wiper" card on the Cricut MB... (click here to see it)... that I just had to make one!! ... I love how the little part at the top just pops up...and its so easy!!... I had gotten this beautiful paper, perfect for the Heritage cartridge, from a wonderful friend of mine, Linda one of my Card Class Ladies, as a gift.... so using CardianAngel's inspiration, Linda's gift and the Heritage cartridge this is what I came up with... I hope that you like it!...thank you so much for looking!!..Hugs,  Jeannie 
CRICUT & GYPSY
To see the tutorial for this card click HERE!
Heritage
Tree's cut @ w 3.52 x h 3.36...on the Cricut I would cut these @ 3 1/2 inches.
"Love" cut @ w 1.11 x h 0.98... you will have to unlink these to get the width and height on this cut....on the Cricut I would try cutting this at 1/2 inches first... you may even be able to cut it at 3/4 and inch...but I am not sure...you don't need the width to be too wide.
"Legacy" cut @ w 2.46 x h 0.55...on the Cricut I would cut this at 1/2 an inch.
Decorative Swirls cut @ w 3.14 x h 0.50... these are rotated on the mat...on the Cricut I would cut these at 1/2 an inch.
Opposites Attract
"our" cut @ h 0.64 inches... the width will be right on all the letter if you set the height...group and weld the letters together...then set the width @ 2.10 inches.... on the Cricut I would cut these letters @ 1/2 inch...and then I would trim the tails of the letters to make the word short enough to fit over the "legacy."

16 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh my goodness Jeannie this is breathtakingly stunning! I really want to buy this cart just for the tree! The heart in the tree along with the sentiment and the pop up wiper has so much meaning Oh I love this so much! Beautiful work
Hugs
Juliexx

Carol<>< said...

Oh Jeannie, this is so beautiful!
I made a wiper card a few weeks ago and was surprised at how easy it went together. they are fun to make a make such a nice card!
sorry to hear you are stopping your win a card..I feel so fortunate to have won one. It is still on display in my hutch. I know this has been a big part of your life and for 100 weeks...WOW!
And I also just noticed you Daily Bible Verse... must go where God leads you.
Take care,
Carol<><

Alice said...

OH Jeannie,
THis card is so wonderful. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed making it...
Love the little heart in the branches. Makes the difference in the tree =)
HUgs!
Alice

yvette said...

That is so amazing!! Yes, one of the most pretty cards I have ever seen!
I love love love cards with movement and special effects!

Sheena said...

Beautiful card..the paper is so pretty and that tree..I just love the tree. :)

Nita's World Handmade said...

Jeannie, I love this. It's so cute.

Debbie said...

You continue to amaze and inspire me, Jeannie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Avid Scrapper said...

Jeanie, you are amazing! I love looking at all of your beautiful creations! You have true God-given talent.

°Ü° Carla

Anonymous said...

Jeannie - this card is just as inspiring as any you make. I am always "blown away" by your creativity and attention to detail. I have left an award for you on my blog, k-ekreations.blogspot.com. Thanks for being such an inspiration!

Nikki said...

Jeannie that is just so kewl, I LOVE IT. I'm glad to see your still crafting just popped by your other site but
WOW on this one ... perhaps I need to Borrow it for a little bit :P
hugs Nikki

Sharon said...

Oh My! This is outstanding! The tree is just awesome! I have this cart but haven't used it yet. This is inspiring. Beautiful!!! :)

S.Bayles said...

Jeannie,
I hope your day is filled with lots of warmth and sunshine. I think this card about Heritage is my favorite so far along with the one with the butterflies. Keep up the great work.
Sandy From Kentucky

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card; the colors are beautiful and the tree is so perfect for this card! I just might have to get this cart... TFS

linda4_2

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Jeannie, I love your blog and have always loved your designs. I have a Beautiful Blogger award for you on my blog. Please see the details at http://cherylswindow.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-award.html
Thank you for sharing your talent.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In