Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, February 12, 2010

Friends Through Thick and Thin

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge.

I prayed for snow this morning!!...first I prayed in that skeptical way...then I prayed again with faith!!...and now we have snow!!!...and its beautiful!!!... this is a Thank You card to God for the beautiful snow.... OK OK I know some of you up North aren't too happy with the snow...but remember I live in Alabama!!!... this is the best snow we have had since '92.... Hugs Everybody, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Hello Kitty
Snowmen and all the layers cut @ h 4.40 inches....on the Cricut I would cut these @ 4 1/2 inches.
I cut the snow waves on my wavy paper trimmer and embossed them with my Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder.
Half of all the cuts need to be flipped side to side...I used one layer to pop the glittered layer off of...I used one layer to cut the pieces that I didn't want glittered... and I cut those pieced from the snowman... placed them on top of my snowman after I ran it upside down through my Zyron ...then I placed the colored pieced on top of the other snowmen and cut those pieces from the snowman to lay in the snow.
I hope these instructions are clearer than mud!!



11 comments:

momto3ms said...

I know what you mean about the snow. We really prayed for snow and we got tons of it. More than we've ever had. No school today and lots of fun!

Love this card. Thanks for sharing!

myglitterplace.blogspot.com

Kim said...

We have almost 3 feet of snow - can't say I have been prayin for it LOL! This is THE most adorable, clever card, LOVE it!!!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Adorable card!!!

Enjoy your snow Jeannie!! Coming from the NE I'm very happy to only see it on the top of the mountains here in the SW!!!

Hugs,
Terry

Nita's World Handmade said...

Very, very nice! So pretty!

Alice said...

OH Jeannie,
If you wanted snow why didn't you say so. I have TONS here to send to you. The only thing that I can think of is that it might melt by the time it gets to you =)

These snowmen are so cute. (His and Her Snowmen)

Now remember since you have snow to make a snowball and save it in the freezer. THen when it's the summer use on an unsuspecting target =)

Hahahaha I did it once.....and it was fun....but I didn't realize that they had a snowball with my name on it in their freezer =P

Thank you for sharing
Alice

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh Alice...you made me laugh so hard... right out loud!!!... I am a quite laugher...so that is a feat!...Thank you!
Love you
Jeannie

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Jeannie! this is aADORABLE! I keep forgetting about the Hello Kitty snowman. LOVe thIS! xxD

Sheena said...

super cute card..I live up north an I love the snow..I remember the snow of 92 in bama..I was still living there then..we got a good bit back in 92. Enjoy your snow :)

Sheena :)

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

OMG!! This is sooo precious!! I know you were really enjoying your snow...we don't usually get much and we have had it three times this year. Take care....sorry i have not been by lately...miss ya!! Dawn :)

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Nubian Crafter said...

This card is sooo cute!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In