Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hangin With My Peeps

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge.

I was looking as rubber stamps yesterday and was inspired to try this!!!...I love the adorable images you can find on stamps....but I am not too good at stamping!!.... this is what I came up with!!... I didn't have a cut with pig from the front...so I designed this one with basic shapes from George...oh yes..and the s...for his tail...I hope you like it!!... We are doing this card in my card class tomorrow... I hope my ladies are excited when they see this card!... thank you so much for looking!... Hugs, Jeannie

CRICUT & GYPSY
George
Lg Circle for back of pig cut @ h w 2.83 x h 2.64..I welded the small s from George onto this to make the pigs tail..... on the Cricut I would cut this at 2 3/4 inches.
Small "s" cut @ w 0.79 x h 1.21 ...on the Cricut I would cut this @ 1 1/4 inches and glue to the back of the large circle
Medium Circle... cut @ w 2.07 x h 1.93... I welded two rounded triangles from George to the top for ears...on the Cricut I would cut this @ 2 inches.
Triangles cut @ w 0.80 x h 0.64...on the Cricut I would cut these @ 1/2 an inch and glue to the back of the medium circle.
Small Circle for nose cut @ w 0.99 x h 0.93....on the Cricut I would cut this at 1 inch.
*Each of the layers of the pig are pop dotted from the other.
My Community
Chicks (they are cut with the mama chick... I moved her off the page so she wouldn't cut) cut @ w 5.13 x h 4.03...I duplicated the first set...flipped it side to side..turned it each a little so the chick would cut and I could up the mama off the edge so she wouldn't cut...on the Cricut I would cut these @ 4 inches... and flip one of the sets...if you don't have the E... you can turn your paper upside down to get the images to be flipped.
Easter 2010
Tall Grass cut @ w 2.17 x h 1.42.. you will have to unlink the width and height to get these measurements...I selected 3, flipped the middle one side to side and welded them together..to get the width I wanted I placed a square on my mat...made it the size of the card background and use it as a guide for my width...then I deleted that square..... on the Cricut I would cut these at 1 1/2 inches and over lap them for the length.
Short Grass cut @ w 2.17 x h 1.21.. you will have to unlink the width and height to get these measurements...I selected 3, flipped the middle one side to side and welded them together..to get the width I wanted I placed a square on my mat...made it the size of the card background and use it as a guide for my width...then I deleted that square.....also on this cut I grouped the grass together...and flipped the entire image side to side...so my grass would be "growing" in the same direction as the other layer of grass..... on the Cricut I would cut these at 1 1/4 inches and over lap them for the length.




14 comments:

Leanne said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know I can't see the card :( I'm not sure if it's me or maybe you forgot to add it in the post but either way I would love to see it!!!

Sherry -Aunt Elmo- said...

This is so cute. I love your work. Truly amazing you are!

Leanne said...

I see it! I see it! and ooooooooo I love it! So adorable!!

Liz said...

too cute but then all your cards are adorable

Joanna said...

this is so adorable! and so creative!

Alice said...

Hello Farmer Phillips =)
Hahahaha I love this "oinker" of a card. I have a very dear friend who collects piggies of all kinds (she was born the year of the pig) so she collects them all over. If you thought that you were addicted to Farmville...well you should check out her apartment....it's like a piggy orphanage.

Sadly though she is a big fan of bacon...so I still laugh at that irony.

Many hugs to you
Alice

Sandi said...

great design Jeannie. Sandi

flowerdisco said...

another great scenery. love that piggy.

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW your cards are just fabulous Jeannie and I had a great time looking around this morning! I adore this sweet scene you have created with the piggy! I have a Silhouette but it's on the blink right now and I miss it sooooo much! Thanks for visiting by blog and for the sweet comment!
Hugs,t

Maire Gamber said...

I continue to be amazed at your creative imagination. I tried your birds nest (in a tree) card and it turned out so cute! I learn so much about learning how to use my gypsy by studying your cards. I never realized how versitile it was until I looked at your cards. Thank you fo all you do... You Rock!
marie

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Adorable.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Another cute card Jeannie...love it!!! Please come visit my blog..I have something for you there!!

Hugs,
Terry

heidi said...

This is just the CUTEST!!!!! Love anything with piggies!!! Hugs!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

this is adorable!! I love love love the pig!!!! I am always looking for new pig ideas!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In