Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, October 5, 2009

Hope

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
This is my Cuttlebug Spot Design Team card for the week and I am really excited about it...I used my Gypsy on it..the first card I designed with my Gypsy....I will be using it all the time now!!...I am loving it!! Our assignment was to make something for breast cancer using only pink and white or cream... this is what I came up with...had to use my brown ink!... Check out other the other great projects the DT created HERE! Thanks so much for looking! Hugs Jeannie

CRICUT
George
Top rectangle cut @ w 3.83 x h 5.10
Bottom rectangle cut @ w 4.10 x h 5.26
Storybook
Top center scallop cut @ w 2.06 x h 1.87.
Top outer scallop cut @ 2.86 x h 2.59
Bottom scallop cut @ w 2.62 x h 2.38.
Plantin Schoolbook
"hope" cut @ w 2.59 x h 1.33...
I kerned these letters and welded them together.
Stand and Salute
Large ribbon cut @ w 1.11 x 1.74
Smaller ribbons cut @ w 0.91 x h 1.42. Here is what the Gypsy screen looked like when I finished...the extra words are notes for later like what color paper to use and what carts I used..to cut all you do is delete these words and then when it ask you to save changes you say no and you won't loose the deleted words.

3 comments:

Monique said...

Your card is beautifull Jeannie !

Hugs Monique

Unknown said...

Jeannie your card is stunning! I love all of the textures. Just fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In