Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Georgie Girl

Designed by Jeannie Phillips Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I am really proud of this one... has a few mistakes... but I am still learning... "Georgie" is made with circles and rectangles from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge... thus the name Georgie.. I am really proud of her...hope to improve upon her in the future... I hope that you like her too.... thank you so much for looking!! I love your comments... I actually thrive on them... so thank you in advance for any comment that you leave...and hugs to you for those! Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
All cuts give with real dial size on.
George
Legs
Top circles cut @ w 0.42 x h 0.42.
Rectangle cut @ w o.42 x h 0.91.
Oval for the foot cut @ w 0.46 x h 0.69.
The oval cut was duplicated for the shoe.
Arms
Top rectangle cut @ w 0.35 x h 0.52.
Circle at elbow cut @ w o.32 x 0.32.
Bottom Rectangle cut @ w o.30 x h 0.89.
Oval for hands cut @ w 0.32 x h 0.48.
I cut out two sets of arms only needed one... but did use both sets of legs.
Head
Circles cut @ w 0.91 x h 0.91.
Bottom circle was go give George a body for the neck to come from.
Rectangle for neck cut @ w 0.27 x h 0.91.
Extra Circles for head cut @ w 0.91 x h 0.91.
Paper Doll Dress Up
Hair cut @ w 1.34 x h 1.13.
Dresses cut @ w 2.65 x h 1.95.
Paper Pups
Puppy cut @ w 1.7 x h 0.62.
Storybook
Scalloped circle was the scalloped oval just cut @ w 4.0 x h 4.04 and w 3.58 x h 3.62.
I got my smaller circle and duplicated it and the tapped the enlarge button 3 times.
The rectangles in the middle were opened as a template and didn't cut...I just used them as a guide... I do still have to cut the welded items (in red) separate from the un-welded items.

My first pedestal card!
This is what my file looked like when I cut it.This is the file where I created the look I wanted.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are totally taking my breath away with your creations. I have started a GB .cut file (I don't have the gypsy) as a CASE of your snowman a few posts below. I will let you know when I have it done and link back to your post. You have me so inspired right now I can't wait to cut it;)

Very nice job!

Debbie said...

Nice job Jeannie. We all get to learn right along with you. Thanks.

Ann said...

Absolutely Adorable!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a good idea... to make a Jeannie gypsy folder... you are just amazing with this...

Sherry -Aunt Elmo- said...

This is WOW!! It's a bit of everything! Amazing, stunning, you get the idea! Love it. I didn't want a gypsy...ugh!

Love your work!

lavendarrose29 said...

I really enjoy seeing what you will come up with next.

KimCreate said...

Jeannie, Love your georgie girl card and your elf card. Good work, I think Santa will be bringing the Gypsy, so I'll be able to start creating cuts soon. Your work always makes my day!
KimCreate

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In