Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, October 2, 2009

Gypsy Owl (My first card with my Gypsy)

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
Ok I am offically excited about my Gypsy... it is grand Ok I am officially excited about my Gypsy....its grand... keep in mind I don’t have Design Studio I did but had all kind of trouble with it disappearing off my computer... but I am loving this little machine... designed two cards last night while watching tv... lol...listening to tv... well lets just say I was in the room with my DH.... this is the first one... cut it all out in one cut... it was grand...didn’t use a piece of paper that had a smidgin of scrap left on it!!!....this is grand..just grand... I hope you like my little Gypsy Owl Card!!... I even welded one piece... oh too fun.
CRICUT
Gypsy Wandering
Leaves (12) cut @ w 5.09 x h 2.62.
Branches (3) cut @ w 4.38 x 3.42.
Smaller Branch..welded to one branch cut @ w.2.36 x 1.84.
I welded this branch to the back layer of the tree branch... used the advanced feature turn button to get it in the position I wanted it in.
Owls cut @ w 1.44 x h 1.84 inches I cut one regular cut and two shadows.. The firs shadow is pop-dotted from the background...the second pop-dotted from the first and the regular owl cut is glued directly to that second shadow cut.
George
Circle cut @ w 2.99 x 2.79
Lots of brown ink..some doodling on the leaves with a brown sharpie.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this one,love owls and the moon behind sets it off..great job as usual..
BrendaB

make more cards said...

Another really cute card! I love owls and this one is adorable. Also like the big moon behind the owl and the pretty fall leaves.

Julie S.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie those are just awesome.. I love that little owl.. so glad you are having fun with it.

Susan Edwards said...

Great card Jeannie! Your owl is adorable and don't you just love the leave cut???

My layout for CWTC is all finished and I am moving on to the other projects!! I will keep you posted.

xx Susan

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, this is grand. Great job, I am jealous of your Gypsy...Hopefully for Christmas for now DS will have to do;)

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Jeannie this is adorable! Looks like youre already a whizz with your Gypsy!
Hugs
Juliexx

Maryellen Webber said...

I just discovered your blog tonight
and I'm so excited about seeing
all your creations made with your
Cricut. I'm still a newbie w/
my Cricut but I'm inspired by your
work!!!!
Will be following your blog daily!
-Maryellen
Lawrenceville, GA

~ Lorrie ~ said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love this pretty card!! You always make the insides of your card so pretty, too; I'm so bad about doing anything with the inside. I'm going to need to "borrow" some of your "inside" ideas. :-)

BigMan said...

Hey Ms. Jeannie! I love your Gypsy owl! It make a wonderful card, but what is a Gypsy?
Hugs,
B.M.

Monique said...

Lovely Jeannie !!

Hugs Monique

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOW! You are just amazing!!! Have you ever thought about doing videos...or do you, and I have missed it??? I would love to see you teach =)

thanks for sharing your talent,
Sarah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In