Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Simple Flower Card

I got me some new paper at Hobby Lobby today... so of course I had to make a card....I think I could make cards all day every day if only I could!!... this one is pretty simple... its prettier in person... I wish it had a little more "somethin, somethin"... but I had to just settle for this... hope that you like it! Thanks for looking! ~~ Hugs, Jeannie

CRICUT
George
Flower cut @ 3 (x4) inches and 2 (x1) inches.
Inside flower cut @ 2 inches(x4) and 1 1/2 inch (x1).
Accent Essentials
Leafs cut @ 2 1/4 inches (x2) and 1 1/2 inch (x1).

Lots of Brown Ink


Center of flower made by cutting a long 3/4 inch strip and cutting little slice into the paper on the short side all the way down the strip...then using my quilling tool and twirling the paper with the printed side in... then folding the cuts out....I used a much shorter piece on the inside so it would lay flatter.

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Jeannie

Yes I too would love to make cards all day - every day! (But I need to go to work to buy the stash I want as well. LOL!!)

Your simple flower card is simply beautiful. I love it.

That background paper is super scrummy!

Love Jules xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous Jeannie! Yummy paper, I can see why you wanted to rush right home and make a card. I can't imagine what else you could add...it's perfect. xxD

Kim said...

Jeannie This is Stunning! I wouldn't say it lacked for a thing!!!

BigMan said...

It looks wonderful Mrs. Jeannie and doesn't look simple to make!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this. Your cards are beautiful. Thank you for providing instructions on how to recreate them!

Stacey said...

wow i love this card, the flowers is fabulous, it gives the card such dimension x x x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In