Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Because He Lives

This is my this weeks "Win a Free Card"... Card... I have had it in my head a few days but not just like I wanted... so I prayed about it... and when I woke up it was in my head just like this... so I went with it... I hope that you like it!.... Please go and enter to win....and see my guest designer of the month!!...and my Blogs Candy!... Hugs Jeannie
CRICUT
Stamped
Crosses... lower case t's cut @ 1 1/2 inche and 1 1/4 inches.
Walk in My Garden
Tulips cut @ 3 1/2 inches.
Zoobaloos
Grass cut at 1 1/4 inch on real dial size and layer feature.
Shading with inks and chalks.



5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, I love it... it's so simple and elegant

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Jeannie.............another amazing creation my friend!!! That purple color is awesome!!!

Lots of hugs, T

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card - I love the simplicity, the way it conveys that He truly lives - wonderful job!

(of course, purple is one of my favorite colors, so that is just another reason for loving it)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - Purple is perfect!

AmyD

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Jeannie,
I am soooooooo pleased I have stumbled upon your blog again as I have missed seeing your amazing creations....
Hugs
Lana x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In